CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Coupons ROCK!

It is triple coupon time at Harris Teeter again!!!! I bought quite a few extra newspapers in preparation, my friends and I had a coupon swap (and playdate for our kiddos) and thanks to my friend Julie who made an awesome spreadsheet I saved so much money and got more stuff than I know what to do with!! I LOVE it!! Watching your total go down at the register as they scan the coupons, honestly is such a thrill! My first trip started out at $55.28 and after coupons...I paid $.81 cents!!! Over all, after 7 trips to the store yesterday, My grand total is $404.53, and out of pocket I paid $58.99!!! How awesome is that!!!??!









Here is a picture some of my shopping....40lbs of dog food, veggies and meats are not pictured...oh and dog and kid not included! hahahahaha! I should have taken a picture of all of it, but I had to get the ice cream and stuff put away and it is too much of a pain to put it away and drag it back out again just for a picture.
Caydence and Mommy clipping coupons!!!








0 comments: